Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bellator poster outside Inorbit Mall Malad Mumbai

After training we usually stopover at the foodcourt in the inorbit mall malad , over the last few weeks ive been seing a bellator fighting championship poster outside the mall and I thought that I should share it with you guys.Bellator is now telecasting to India via prime big cbs which is on the reliance big tv network.I personally enjoy the fights put on by bellator , you guys should catch some of their shows on tv.

2 comments:

  1. Thats is smething i dint know about haha thats is real good for the sport

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Daniel, I have been trying to find a good MMA gym for fitness and strength training. Can't find any concrete information. I live in Malad(W), Mumbai. I have no experience in any kind of martial arts etc. and am thus a beginner. Could you give me a few pointers in the right direction?

    ReplyDelete